SNR Denton outlines growth strategy with five partner hires as merger goes live
SNR Denton has embarked on an ambitious expansion plan following the new transatlantic firm's formal launch last week. The newly-merged firm - which was formed by the union of City firm Denton Wilde Sapte and Chicago's Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal - has said it will launch a Houston office within nine months and is in advanced discussions to enter South America.
Transatlantic firm plans expansion in US, South America and Asia
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651