Pinsents hires Shoosmiths practice chief to co-lead planning team
Pinsent Masons has bolstered its planning practice, with the hire of Shoosmiths' national practice head Ian Gilbey. Gilbey is set to join Pinsents' six-partner planning team early next year and will jointly lead the group alongside existing head Richard Ford. At Shoosmiths, Gilbey has been replaced as head of the group by planning partner Kirsten Hewson, who takes over with immediate effect.
Pinsent Masons has bolstered its planning practice, with the hire of Shoosmiths’ national practice head Ian Gilbey.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651