A&O's New York office takes lead on $930m sale of landmark Boston tower
Allen & Overy's US arm has advised on the $930m (£585m) sale of Boston's iconic John Hancock Tower to a US real estate investment trust, reports The Am Law Daily. Boston Properties, which is headed up by US publishing billionaire Mortimer Zuckerman, purchased the tower in a deal comprising $290m (£182m) in cash and $640m (£403m) in assumed debt.
Allen & Overy’s US arm has advised on the $930m (£585m) sale of Boston’s iconic John Hancock Tower to a US real estate investment trust, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651