Swiss independent sees two offices break away to launch new firm
Leading Swiss independent Pestalozzi Lachenal Patry has split in half, with two offices breaking off from the firm to set up a new network. Pestalozzi's Geneva and Brussels arms have separated from the Zurich office, a move understood to be due to differences of opinion regarding firm strategy. Partners Bernard Lachenal and Alain Le Fort will now head up the new outfit, which will be known as Lachenal & Le Fort.
Leading Swiss independent Pestalozzi Lachenal Patry has split in half, with two offices breaking off from the firm to set up a new network.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651