IT heads bet cloud computing will save law firms millions
The switch to internet-based computing will ultimately save City law firms millions of pounds, according to a flagship Legal Week research project on legal technology. The claim is contained in the 2010 Information Technology Report from Legal Week Intelligence, which canvassed more than 4,000 respondents on the performance of IT at the UK's largest law firms.
LW tech report finds high hopes for internet-based IT systems
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651