A&O breaks into thought-leadership business with dedicated research arm
Allen & Overy (A&O) is moving to build its reputation for substantive research with the publication of a client guide for the global leveraged finance market. The report forms the first piece of research from the magic circle firm's recently-established intelligence unit, which brings together senior partners and leading academics to provide clients with business intelligence on areas of international law. The team, led by special global counsel Philip Wood QC, is designed to give clients an overview of the risks and benefits of doing business in different global jurisdictions.
Allen & Overy (A&O) is moving to build its reputation for substantive research with the publication of a client guide for the global leveraged finance market.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651