SJ Berwin real estate head quits as tensions mount over US merger bid
SJ Berwin real estate head Jon Vivian is leaving the firm for Irwin Mitchell alongside a three partner team.Vivian, one of the firm's most well-respected partners, is joining the top 30 firm alongside fellow real estate partners Lewis Myers, Rob Thompson and Jo Footitt.
SJ Berwin real estate head Jon Vivian is leaving the firm for Irwin Mitchell alongside a three-partner team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651