Shearman signs exclusive Kaplan deal to train up London associates
Shearman & Sterling has signed an exclusive deal with Kaplan Law School to provide the Legal Practice Course (LPC) and Graduate Diploma of Law (GDL) for its London trainees. As a part of the agreement, which will start in Autumn 2011, trainees at the US firm's London office will participate in Kaplan's ‘Bridge to Practice' programme, which is designed to ease the transition from the LPC into a commercial law firm. The programme comprises practical modules and work experience, including workshops on topics such as working with partners, negotiation, legal ethics and internal law firm politics.
Shearman & Sterling has signed an exclusive deal with Kaplan Law School to provide the Legal Practice Course (LPC) and Graduate Diploma of Law (GDL) for its London trainees.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651