Kennedys to open up new office in Miami
Kennedys is set to launch in Miami next month in a bid to move closer to its Latin American and Caribbean clients. The office, which will open on 1 October, will be headed by insurance and reinsurance partner Alex Guillamont, who is transferring from the firm's Madrid office. Guillamont will be joined by associate Paula Jimenez and paralegal Karla Salguero. The office will focus on insurance claims and non-contentious issues.
Kennedys is set to launch a new office in Miami next month in a bid to move closer to its Latin American and Caribbean clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651