DLA recruits in-house nuclear specialist as partner in Manchester
DLA Piper has added a partner to its finance and projects practice with the hire of an in-house energy specialist. Darren Walsh joined the national firm's Manchester office earlier this month from Simon Carves, the global construction and engineering subsidiary of India's Punj Lloyd, where he was vice president, handling legal and commercial affairs.
DLA Piper has added a partner to its finance and projects practice with the hire of an in-house energy specialist.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651