Trio of firms lead on €350m first sale of Candover assets
A trio of firms have taken key roles on the first sale in the Candover wind down as Doughty Hanson completes the purchase of Equity Trust for €350m (£291m). The deal, announced last week (10 September), saw the London offices of two US firms take the lead corporate roles, with Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom acting for the buyer while Kirkland & Ellis advised Candover. The sale also handed a role to Simmons & Simmons, which advised the management of Equity Trust with a team led by London corporate partners Richard May and Alan Karter.
Skadden, Kirkland and Simmons lead as first Candover sale
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651