Trio of firms lead on €350m first sale of Candover assets
A trio of firms have taken key roles on the first sale in the Candover wind down as Doughty Hanson completes the purchase of Equity Trust for €350m (£291m). The deal, announced last week (10 September), saw the London offices of two US firms take the lead corporate roles, with Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom acting for the buyer while Kirkland & Ellis advised Candover. The sale also handed a role to Simmons & Simmons, which advised the management of Equity Trust with a team led by London corporate partners Richard May and Alan Karter.
Skadden, Kirkland and Simmons lead as first Candover sale
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651