Orrick recruits CC partner in trio of hires for London and Paris offices
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe has added three new partners to its London and Paris offices with a trio of hires from Clifford Chance (CC), Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson and Fox Williams. CC banking and finance partner Richard Parolai has joined the US firm's Paris arm, Orrick Rambaud Martel, after 23 years at the magic circle firm, 15 of which he spent as a partner. Meanwhile, Fox Williams partner Kolvin Stone joined Orrick's City office last week in the intellectual property and technology transactions practice. He was made up to the partnership at Fox Williams last year and spent a total of eleven years at the firm.
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe has added three new partners to its London and Paris offices with a trio of hires from Clifford Chance (CC), Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson and Fox Williams.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651