Deloitte research finds Q1 growth of 5% for UK top 100 law firms
The UK's top 100 law firms have seen a year-on-year increase in both fee income and chargeable hours for Q1 2010-11 as the market continues to show signs of recovery. New figures compiled by Deloitte show that fee income rose by 5% for the first quarter of the financial year, while chargeable hours per fee earner grew by 4.4%. Firms ranked in the 11-25 bracket saw the highest growth rates, with average fee income rising by 5.4% and chargeable hours growing 6.5%.
The UK’s top 100 law firms have seen a year-on-year increase in both fee income and chargeable hours for Q1 2010-11 as the market continues to show signs of recovery.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651