Watson Farley adds third partner to Athens base with UniCredit hire
Watson Farley & Williams has recruited the head of legal at UniCredit Bank Greece as a partner in the firm's Athens office. Nikos Kostikas joins Watson Farley's international projects and structured finance group after nine years at UniCredit. He initially joined legacy HypoVereinsbank before the two banks merged in 2005. Prior to joining UniCredit, Kostikas worked at local law firm Mourgelas Dimitropoulos Konstantelias.
Watson Farley & Williams has recruited the head of legal at UniCredit Bank Greece as a partner in the firm’s Athens office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651