Wragges hires Barlows international arbitration chief for City base
Wragge & Co has added to its City office with the hire of Barlow Lyde & Gilbert's London head of international arbitration. Peter Flint is set to join Wragges next month as the firm's new head of international arbitration and the twelfth partner in its commercial litigation team. He joined Barlows as a partner in 2008 from Watson Farley & Williams. Barlows commercial disputes head Julian Randall said: "We understand why Peter has moved on and we wish him well.
Wragge & Co has added to its City office with the hire of Barlow Lyde & Gilbert’s London head of international arbitration.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651