TfL to reassess Tube Lines panel in wake of legal team job cuts
Transport for London (TfL) has cut a number of legal roles and put the Tube Lines panel review on hold following its acquisition of the underground operator earlier this year. TfL is currently reviewing whether it will continue to run a separate legal line-up for Tube Lines, which had launched a panel review in April aiming to trim down the roster and look for synergies with the TfL legal panel.
TfL takeover sees job cuts and Tube Lines review put on hold
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651