SJ Berwin partners await update on Proskauer merger plans
SJ Berwin is expected to decide whether to push through with US merger plans in the next few weeks after taking time out to consider the potential merger with Proskauer Rose over the summer. SJ Berwin partners had expected that the lengthy merger discussions could reach the next stage last week, when the firm's strategy committee held its first meeting back after summer holidays. However, the committee did not reach a conclusion about how to progress the discussions, and no formal proposal has yet been put to the partnership.
SJ Berwin is expected to decide whether to push through with US merger plans in the next few weeks after taking time out to consider the potential merger with Proskauer Rose over the summer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651