Reed Smith ships in Holman partner for City deal team
Reed Smith has boosted its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) corporate practice with the hire of partner Samantha Roberts from Holman Fenwick Willan. At Holman, where she spent over 13 years, Roberts was a partner in the corporate, projects and finance department and headed up the firm's ports and terminals industry focus group. Her practice focuses on UK and cross-border M&A and joint venture arrangements.
Reed Smith has boosted its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) corporate practice with the hire of partner Samantha Roberts from Holman Fenwick Willan.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651