Links and CC lead as RBS returns to securitisation with £4.7bn issuance
Linklaters and Clifford Chance (CC) have taken lead roles on the Royal Bank of Scotland's £4.7bn mortgage-backed securities sale, in one of the first issuances of its kind since the recession hit. CC acted for RBS with a team including banking and finance partners Kevin Ingram and Emma Matebalavu, while New York capital markets partner Lewis Cohen advised on US law.
Linklaters and Clifford Chance (CC) have taken lead roles on the Royal Bank of Scotland’s £4.7bn mortgage-backed securities sale, in one of the first issuances of its kind since the recession hit.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651