Greenberg partner quits to open own firm just six months after joining to launch US office
A former Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan litigator has launched his own firm, just six months after opening a San Franciso office for Greenberg Traurig, reports The Recorder. Ex-Quinn Emanuel partner Samuel Shepherd announced the launch of the new practice, Sam Shepherd Law, last week. On his move to Greenberg in February this year, Shepherd said: "I don't think we looked at things hard enough or talked to the right people."
A former Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan litigator has launched his own firm, just six months after opening a San Franciso office for Greenberg Traurig, reports The Recorder.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651