Addleshaws scores advisory role on Pakistan cricket scandal
Addleshaw Goddard has scored a high-profile role advising on the cricket corruption scandal that has seen three Pakistan cricketers provisionally suspended from the sport interviewed by the police. Addleshaws' corporate crime team has been drafted in by the Pakistan Cricket Board to represent Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Asif and Salman Butt in the fraud investigation being conducted by the Metropolitan Police's Serious Crime Directorate.
Corporate crime team called in to advise accused Pakistan players
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651