A&O financial report reveals 43% senior management earnings hike
Senior management at Allen & Overy (A&O) increased their earnings by almost 50% last year against a 10% increase in profits per equity partner, according to the firm's annual report. A&O's financial report for 2009-10 shows that the key management personnel earned £14.2m over the year, a 43% increase on the 2009 figure of £9.9m. The group includes managing partner Wim Dejonghe, senior partner David Morley, as well as the heads of the main global practice groups and the support directors.
Senior management at Allen & Overy (A&O) increased their earnings by almost 50% last year against a 10% increase in profits per equity partner, according to the firm’s annual report.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651