DWF growth continues with hire of Trowers real estate partner
DWF has recruited a real estate partner from Trowers & Hamlins in Manchester as the fast-growing firm continues its expansion drive. Jon Kiddle started at DWF last month after eight years at Trowers, the last four of which he was a partner. He becomes the eleventh real estate partner in the firm's Manchester headquarters and specialises in the pub and leisure, social housing and corporate occupier sectors.
DWF has recruited a real estate partner from Trowers & Hamlins in Manchester as the fast-growing firm continues its expansion drive.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651