CC recruits capital markets partner to advise on local law in Singapore
Clifford Chance (CC) has bolstered its Singapore office with the hire of a capital markets partner from Wong Partnership. Raymond Tong will be the first capital markets lawyer practising Singapore law in the office following the approval of the firm's local licence last year. CC previously had a joint venture with Wong Partnership that ended when the firm received its own licence in May 2009.
Clifford Chance (CC) has bolstered its Singapore office with the hire of a capital markets partner from Wong Partnership.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651