MoFo makes Mayer Brown partner hire for London finance group
Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) has hired Mayer Brown structured finance and capital markets partner Elana Hahn to join the firm's finance department in its London office. Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2007, Hahn was a finance and capital markets partner in the London office of Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy and before that an associate at magic circle firm Clifford Chance (CC). She resigned from Mayer Brown last week (1 September). Hahn is qualified in Canada as well as England and Wales. Her practice centres around the securitisation and structured finance market, including, in particular, fund financing.
Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) has hired Mayer Brown structured finance and capital markets partner Elana Hahn to join the firm’s finance department in its London office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651