Norton Rose hires Linklaters practice chief for Italy antitrust launch
Norton Rose is set to launch an antitrust, regulatory and competition practice in Italy with the hire of Linklaters' competition and antitrust head in the country. Andrea Zulli, who was a managing associate in Linklaters' Milan base, will join Norton Rose's local office as a partner in the coming months. He relocated to the region from London in May 2009 to launch a competition and antitrust practice for Linklaters.
Norton Rose is set to launch an antitrust, regulatory and competition practice in Italy with the hire of Linklaters’ competition and antitrust head in the country.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651