Long-serving Slaughters litigator joins Eversheds in Hong Kong
Eversheds has added a partner to its Hong Kong arm with the hire of former Slaughter and May litigator Mark Yeadon. Yeadon, who spent 22 years at Slaughters, including 20 in Hong Kong, becomes the fourth partner in Eversheds' Hong Kong disputes team. The office currently houses almost 30 lawyers, a number which the firm plans to grow to 50 in the next 12 months.
Eversheds has added a partner to its Hong Kong arm with the hire of former Slaughter and May litigator Mark Yeadon.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651