Quartet of US firms take roles on $4bn Burger King whopper deal
Four US firms have won roles on the $4bn (£2.6bn) sale of Burger King to investment firm 3G Capital, as the world's second-largest hamburger chain returns to the private sector, reports The Am Law Daily. Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom advised Burger King with a team led by Eileen Nugent, the co-head of the firm's private equity group, alongside M&A partners Thomas Greenberg and Richard Grossman, employee benefits chair Stuart Alperin, and banking partners James Douglas and Julia Czarniak.
Four US firms have won roles on the $4bn (£2.6bn) sale of Burger King to investment firm 3G Capital, as the world’s second-largest hamburger chain returns to the private sector, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651