CC partner trio enter senior partner race as firm gears up for election
Clifford Chance (CC) is set to kick off the first round of its senior partner elections in the coming weeks after three partners announced their intention to stand for the role. German M&A and corporate finance partner Daniela Weber-Rey has most recently entered the race, after City finance partner Malcolm Sweeting announced in an email to the firm's partnership last month (9 August) that he would stand for the position. The first candidate to emerge was London tax partner Jonathan Elman, who announced his intention to run earlier in the summer.
Clifford Chance (CC) is set to kick off the first round of its senior partner elections in the coming weeks after three partners announced their intention to stand for the role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651