Stephenson Harwood invests in Paris office with five-strong Norton Rose team
Stephenson Harwood has nearly doubled its Paris office with the hire of a five-member team from Norton Rose. Norton Rose Paris shipping finance head Alain Gautron and tax partner Stephane Salou joined yesterday (1 September) with two associates and one paralegal. Salou, previously managing partner of the Paris offices of both Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe and Watson Farley & Williams, becomes the first tax partner in the Paris office.
Top 30 UK law firm pledges sustained growth in French practice
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651