CC appoints Spain real estate chief to head up global practice
Clifford Chance (CC) has elected a new global real estate head, with the firm's Spanish practice chief taking on the firmwide remit. Alfonso Benavides took on the role from 1 September, succeeding Cliff McAuley, who is retiring from the firm. McAuley has led the real estate practice group for more than seven years after first being appointed in January 2003.
Clifford Chance (CC) has elected a new global real estate head, with the firm’s Spanish practice chief taking on the firmwide remit.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651