Walker Morris Leeds headquarters sold to Swiss private trust
The Leeds headquarters of national firm Walker Morris has been sold to a Swiss private trust in a multimillion-pound real estate investment deal. Kings Court in Leeds city centre has been sold by a local investment team from property consultancy King Sturge, acting on behalf of Alliance Trust Real Estate Partnership, an investment company based in Dundee.
The Leeds headquarters of national firm Walker Morris has been sold to a Swiss private trust in a multimillion-pound real estate investment deal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651