McGrigors signs up 10-strong Hammonds team in raft of new hires
McGrigors has bulked up its ranks across the UK with 15 new recruits, including a contentious construction team from Hammonds. The 10-strong team joins McGrigors as part a total of 12 recent hires for the firm's Manchester office. The Hammonds team includes partners David Moss, Paul Giles and Richard Anderson. Moss, Hammonds' former international head of construction, handed in his notice at the end of March this year, on one of only two days each year on which equity partners are able to resign from the firm.
McGrigors has bulked up its ranks across the UK with 15 new recruits, including a contentious construction team from Hammonds.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651