Wilson Sonsini set to launch new base in Hong Kong with Milbank hire
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has announced plans to open a Hong Kong office with a hire of a new partner from Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy, reports The Am Law Daily. Weiheng Chen, formerly a counsel in Milbank's Hong Kong and Beijing offices, will join leading Silicon Valley firm Wilson Sonsini as a corporate and securities partner and co-head of the China practice.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has announced plans to open a Hong Kong office with a hire of a new partner from Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651