Nabarro and Slaughters advise on share scheme for Arsenal supporters
Nabarro and Slaughter and May have advised on the new Arsenal Fanshare scheme, which will see portions of shares in the club made available to supporters at affordable prices. Nabarro was first instructed in 2008 by the Arsenal Supporters' Trust to structure the scheme, which will allow fans to pool money and own units of shares which would normally be out of the financial reach of the average supporter. Arsenal has approximately 62,000 shares currently trading at £10,000 each, but the Fanshare scheme will enable individuals to put in anything from £10 to £1,000 a month, with a minimum total payment of £100 for one ‘fanshare'.
Nabarro and Slaughter and May have advised on the new Arsenal Fanshare scheme, which will see portions of shares in the club made available to supporters at affordable prices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651