Herbert Smith and A&O advise on billion-dollar Gazprom financing
Herbert Smith and Allen & Overy (A&O) have taken lead roles on a major Russian finance deal which has seen Gazprom Neft secure loans of up to $1.5bn (£963m). The oil unit of Russia energy giant Gazprom has lined up financing of $1.35m (£866m) so far, a figure which could rise to $1.5bn if more lenders are signed up. Herbert Smith is advising Gazprom Neft with a team led by Moscow-based energy finance partner Ed Baring.
Herbert Smith and Allen & Overy (A&O) have taken lead roles on a major Russian finance deal which has seen Gazprom Neft secure loans of up to $1.5bn (£963m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651