Simpson Thacher and Sullivan head up firms on $4.7bn Blackstone LBO
A raft of US firms have taken roles on The Blackstone Group's $4.7bn (£3bn) acquisition of energy company Dynegy in one of the largest leveraged buyouts of 2010 so far, reports The Am Law Daily. Simpson Thacher & Bartlett is representing longstanding private equity client Blackstone on the deal, with corporate partner Wilson Neely and energy and infrastructure practice chair David Lieberman leading the firm's team.
A raft of US firms have taken roles on The Blackstone Group’s $4.7bn (£3bn) acquisition of energy company Dynegy in one of the largest leveraged buyouts of 2010 so far, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651