Trowers reviews associate roles in wake of public sector spending cuts
Trowers & Hamlins is considering making a number of redundancies following the Government's recent announcement on public sector spending cuts. Trowers confirmed that it is currently reviewing three or four associate roles in its public sector practice across the UK, but that it had not yet reached a final decision. The firm cited the Government's plans to cut public sector spending as the principal reason for the potential layoffs.
Trowers & Hamlins is considering making a number of redundancies following the Government’s recent announcement on public sector spending cuts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651