Akin Gump continues Hogan Lovells hires with Moscow partner move
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld has made another hire from Hogan Lovells with the recruitment of Moscow corporate partner Suren Gortsunyan. Gortsunyan advises both Russian and Western companies on M&A, capital markets, joint ventures and corporate restructurings. His clients include companies in real estate, telecommunications, oil services, financial services and industrial sectors. Gortsunyan's move follows that of Ilya Rybalkin, who joined Akin Gump in Moscow in July, marking Hogan Lovells' first partner departure in Europe since the confirmation of the transatlantic merger deal.
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld has made another hire from Hogan Lovells with the recruitment of Moscow corporate partner Suren Gortsunyan.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651