Bird & Bird cuts associate pay bands as UK top 20 firms announce rates
A number of UK top 20 law firms have announced their associate salary levels for the year ahead, with several opting not to increase their rates. Bird & Bird has reduced its pay bands for associates with between one and three years' post-qualification experience (PQE), while trainee and newly-qualified (NQ) salaries remain unchanged. The City firm has taken £2,000 off each pay band between one and three years' PQE with levels now standing at £58,000, £63,000 and £69,000
A number of UK top 20 law firms have announced their associate salary levels for the year ahead, with several opting not to increase their rates.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651