Sullivan and Macfarlanes lead on $1.3bn insurance takeover bid
Sullivan & Cromwell and Macfarlanes have scored lead roles on US private equity group Apollo's $1.3bn (£835m) offer for Brit Insurance. Sullivan is advising Apollo on the bid with a team led by corporate partners Tim Emmerson, Ben Parry and Nikolaos Andronikos, alongside finance partner Neal McKnight and European counsel Rajan Subberwal.
Law firm duo advise on US private equity offer for UK insurer Brit
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651