Dentons teams up with Watford FC on £10m secured bond issue
Denton Wilde Sapte and Allen & Overy (A&O) have taken roles on Watford Football Club's £10.1m issue of secured bonds and warrants to investors. Dentons advised Watford FC parent company, Watford Leisure, while A&O advised Fordwat, the Belize-based investment vehicle of Conservative Party deputy chairman Lord Ashcroft, the club's majority shareholder. Corporate partner Neil Vickers led the Dentons team, assisted by banking partners Lorraine Davis and David Cohen.
Denton Wilde Sapte and Allen & Overy (A&O) have taken roles on Watford Football Club’s £10.1m issue of secured bonds and warrants to investors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651