Gibson Dunn launches in Hong Kong with hire of General Electric veteran
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is to open an office in Hong Kong this year as the top 20 US law firm moves extend its compliance and white collar crime practice into Asia. The new office will be led by Kelly Austin, who joins the firm as a partner from General Electric International in Hong Kong, where she has been for the last eight years. She specialises in Asia-wide Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and compliance matters. Austin will be joined by Gibson Dunn corporate partner Joseph Barbeau, who is relocating from the firm's Palo Alto office, and associate Kate Yin, who is relocating from its Los Angeles office.
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is to open an office in Hong Kong this year as the top 20 US law firm moves to extend its compliance and white collar crime practice into Asia.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651