Addleshaws at the controls for £850m Flybe aircraft purchase
Addleshaw Goddard has taken a lead role advising low-cost airline Flybe on its $1.3bn (£850m) order for 35 planes from aircraft manufacturer Embraer. The national law firm advised Flybe with a team based in its London office led by aviation head Rory McCarthy, assisted by finance associate Rebecca Garner. Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer was advised by US law firm Katten Muchin Rosenman, which fielded a team led by Washington-based corporate partner Timothy Lynes.
Addleshaw Goddard has taken a lead role advising low-cost airline Flybe on its $1.3bn (£850m) order for 35 planes from aircraft manufacturer Embraer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651