UK trio strike lucky with roles on €2bn online gaming merger
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Clifford Chance (CC) and Bird & Bird are advising on the €2bn (£1.7bn) merger of two major online gambling sites which is set to create the world's largest listed online gaming business. Freshfields is advising PartyGaming on its tie-up with bwin Interactive Entertainment, fielding a team led by Chris Mort, the head of the firm's leisure sector group, alongside dispute resolution partner Geoff Nicholas, employment partners Simon Evans and Kathleen Healy and tax partner Michael Sedlaczek.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Clifford Chance (CC) and Bird & Bird are advising on the €2bn (£1.7bn) merger of two major online gambling sites which is set to create the world’s largest listed online gaming business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651