RenCap reviews panel after Cleary hire in bid to expand outside counsel ranks
Russian investment bank Renaissance Capital (RenCap) has kicked off a review of its advisers, aiming to double its panel to 12 law firms. The bank has asked around two dozen law firms to pitch for the review, which comes less than a year after the bank appointed its first formal panel last August. The review is being led from London by executive vice chairman Ashar Qureshi, who joined the bank earlier this year from Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton. RenCap is due to conclude the review in August and has not set a limit on the length of the panel appointments.
Russian investment bank Renaissance Capital (RenCap) has kicked off a review of its advisers, aiming to double its panel to 12 law firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651