No5 Chambers votes in new head after death of Ralph Lewis QC
No5 Chambers has elected Paul Bleasdale QC as its new head of chambers following the death of Ralph Lewis QC. Bleasdale was voted in by a members' vote after Lewis passed away earlier this month following a battle with cancer. Lewis, who specialised in catastrophic injury claims, clinical and professional negligence as well as motor racing accidents, was called to the Bar in 1978 and took silk in 1999. He was an elected Bar Council member between 1999 and 2002 and became head of No5 Chambers in 2007.
No5 Chambers has elected Paul Bleasdale QC as its new head of chambers following the death of Ralph Lewis QC.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651