Links and CC win roles on £5bn GDF deal as M&A activity bursts into life
Linklaters and Clifford Chance (CC) have lined up to advise on the £5bn reverse takeover of International Power by French utility business GDF Suez as the M&A market last week burst into life. CC is acting for longstanding client International Power, fielding a team under corporate partners David Pudge and Brendan Moylan and banking partner Andrew Grenville. Linklaters was brought on board for GDF Suez, with London-based corporate partner Matthew Middleditch advising. French leader Bredin Prat is acting as local counsel for the utility giant, with corporate partners Patrick Dziewolski and Matthieu Pouchepadass heading up the team.
Hopes of sustained deal revival rise as a string of companies put together big ticket deals
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651