Halliwells partner lands new role as litigation head at US firm's City arm
Halliwells partner Robert Campbell has taken up a new role as head of business litigation at US firm Faegre & Benson's London office. Prior to Halliwells, Campbell worked at both Lovells and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, and has 15 years' experience in commercial litigation. Faegre was ranked 95th in the most recent Am Law 100 rankings, reporting a 6% fall in partner profits to $505,000 (£325,000).
Halliwells partner Robert Campbell has taken up a new role as head of business litigation at US firm Faegre & Benson’s London office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651