Shoosmiths recruits Halliwells trio for Manchester corporate launch
Shoosmiths has launched a corporate practice in Manchester with the hire of Halliwells partner Mark Dawson. Dawson has joined Shoosmiths' Manchester office with immediate effect alongside two associates, Karen Procter and Alex Laver. The hires come as part of Shoosmiths' plan to go full service in the region. Dawson joined Halliwells as an associate from DLA Piper's Leeds office in 2004 and was promoted to partner in 2008 in the northwest private equity team. He specialises in corporate finance focusing on private equity investment, debt refinancing and M&A.
Shoosmiths has launched a corporate practice in Manchester with the hire of Halliwells partner Mark Dawson.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651